In an effort to play our part in supporting the Public Health measures in controlling the coronavirus Covid-19, we will not be holding or travelling to meetings until the 17th April at the earliest. The preferred methods of communication are phone, email, social media, and when in person a 2 meter distancing will be adhered to.
This is a difficult time especially for those that are using drugs and those that are in recovery for some helpful tips from drugs.ie click here
Below are some key health promotion information links and helplines
Covid information https://healthservice.hse.ie/filelibrary/staff/covid-19-a3-poster.pdf
- HSE Information line 1850 24 1850
- Drugs & Alcohol Helpline 1800 459 459
- Senior Line 1800-80-45-91.Senior Line is a FREEPHONE service and our older callers can call free between 10am and 10pm every day of the year.
- ALONE is also offering coronavirus advice on 0818-222-024.
- Please call Samaritans’ 24-hour helpline: 116 123
Stay Safe for #SaferCommunities